Chinook Greenhouse (1990) Ltd.
Located in Medicine Hat, Chinook Greenhouse has been in business since 1985.
- 10 million container seedlings capacity
- 23,225 square meters of production area
- Crop consists mostly of White Spruce and Lodgepole Pine, but also includes Black Spruce, Larch, and Poplar
- Four separate ranges, and one large range with dividing walls and doors allowing for specific environmental control for various species of seedlings
- The production warehouse contains state of the art seeding and harvest equipment
- Cold storage facility to accommodate spring stock requirements
Products and Services offered by Chinook Greenhouse
- Jordan Pancoast - Owner
- Carson Pancoast - Owner
- Leigh-Ann Pancoast - Owner
- Russ Braham - Grower